24/11/2014

Introduction to Experimental Photography


Over the next few weeks I will be looking at experimental photography. This will involve looking at other photographer's work and experimenting and trying different techniques in order to produce my own experiememal photographs. I am looking forward to this project a lot more than street photography as I'm excited to get creative with image manipulation techniques.

Experimental photography is a much more artistic and surreal form of photography and comes in many diffrent forms that I will be exploring such as chemigrams, manpulating analogue photographs and through exploring new ways of going and taking photos. I also want to work with how I can use materials to adapt my lense and learn digital editing techniques on Photoshop.

My physical outcome of this project will be the production of lots of experiments accompanied with written reflection, analyse of my references and visual records here on my blog and in my sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment