02/04/2017

The Relationship Final Edit

After two tutorials in one week to discuss all my events photographs and final edit for the relationship brief I have finally come to a final edit for this project. I have decided to start with two more intimate photographs showing people's relationships with entries at the 6th Annual World Pasty Championships. Followed by three photographs from the gin event that show a group of actors, two girls conversing over their gin cocktails and finally a bartender pouring out the gin. I felt that these photographs would be appropriate because they show people from each event who helped the creation of the food and drink product and also the people who interact with it once it has been made. 

I don't think this is my strongest project and I really struggled to find something that I am really interested in to photograph for this brief. I think the thought of having to specifically go out and photograph relationships made me super nervous and I wish I would have gone for it a lot more as I spent lots of time doing research to put off taking photographs. As I was really unsure about what I wanted to use as subject matter.  


A contestant positions his entry at the 6th Annual World Pasty Championships, The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, UK, 4 March, 2017
Judges tasting one of the entries at the 6th Annual World Pasty Championships, The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, UK, 4 March, 2017


Actors hold up their drinks at a promotional video event for Tarquin's Gin, Tremough House Garden, Penryn, Cornwall, 20 March, 2017
Actors converse over drinks for the filming of a promotional video for Tarquin's Gin, Tremough House Garden, Penryn, Cornwall, 20 March, 2017


A bar tender pours gin cocktails at the filming of a promotional video for Tarquin's Gin, Tremough House Garden, Penryn, Cornwall, 20 March, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment