26/03/2015

Exam Rationale + Initial Ideas


During the next few weeks I will be researching, experimenting and planning a final piece of work inspired by the word flicker. I aim to do a lot of contextual research, find inspiration and gather ideas from a number of sources. I also plan to conduct experiments, inspired by techniques and work I have looked at, in order to gather more ideas about my final piece. This will allow me to plan and produce a final piece of work. I chose the word Flicker from the list of stimuli words, as I really like the idea of creating a more abstract final piece, which this work instantly made me think about. Through creating my initial mind map above, to formulate some starting ideas and themes, I've come to the conclusion of looking more at light and movement in relation to the word flicker, as a starting point for my exam work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment